As you can tell by the title this week is my Spring Break!! It is much needed and appreciated! This past week was so crazy and tiring! I had 3 tests, well I was going to have 3 but one got moved to next Tuesday! But the two tests I had to take were both on Wed and the 3rd one was going to be on Thursday! :( But I survived and am SO happy that it's Spring Break!
So these are my plans for this week: (just in case you are wondering what a 20 year old does on Spring Break)
- Read sections of my Children's Literature book for a presentation due the week I get back
- Do powerpoint
- Study for test that was moved
- Start reading a book that I have to give a presentation over
(These are to get ahead)
- Do a lesson plan for a class
- Read Ch. 8 and create a "reflection" - which is a word document reflecting on the chapter (using clip art, word art, smart art, etc)
- Start on powerpoint on a book
- Continue reading the 100 books I have to read in Children's lit. that's due at the end of the semester!
- vacuum- whole apartment
- sweep and swiffer every hard floor
- Take recycling
- Go through stuff for City Wide garage sale, then take stuff to the church for the youth to sell
- Finish doing thank-you notes (yes I know...thank you notes still! lol)
As you can see I have a busy week planned! :) I want to get a head start on my homework though since we will probably be moving in April.... oh yeah
WE HAVE A HOUSE!! :D
I have postponed putting that on here just in case the inspector finds something really bad, but the bank is taking their sweet time looking over the contract so we haven't been able to get the ball rolling more. So an inspector hasn't come out yet. But it is a newer house and I believe that God really wants us to have this house so everything will be ok :)
I am soo excited about getting a house and having something to decorate! I watch HGTV all the time and was never able to paint or put in a new...anything! So I am excited about decorating!
Oh and Joey got our first costumer with our business! So that is really exciting! I am going later today to pick up parts for the computer! :)
Everything is just really exciting right now, including the fact that Spring is coming!! :) I love the spring time! Flowers and warm weather! yay!
Oh, my fieldwork ended well. My last day a boy shoved a crayon up his nose!! It was funny, but then I felt bad for him! He wasn't crying, he was calm as ever. My fieldwork teacher took him to the nurse and the nurse tried to get him to try blowing it out but he told her "I already tried that and it didn't work!" lol Poor thing so I guess his mom had to take him to the doctor that day to get it out!! I was a little sad ending my fieldwork, being there for almost everyday for a month you get a lil attached to the kids. But I didn't get too emotional and everything was good. I didn't have to give a speech like my last fieldwork (that was horrible, I almost cried and that was with 4th graders!). I just left that day. I did enjoy being with the kids, but am happy I get to sleep! :)
Well I will let your eyes rest! Have a great and sunny day! :D
Post a Comment