My #1 goal: GET A TEACHING JOB!
That is something I'm going to be working extra hard on this summer. It'll be something that will always be on my mind until I get one. Then I'll be thinking/planning my classroom :)
- Front Room
- Finish Gallery Wall
- Print out pictures to finish it
- Get rid of hard water stains on shower stall door
- Heard oven cleaner works- I will have to try it!
- Clean out closet of clothes I no longer wear/want
- Change out light above kitchen sink
- Change it out for a pendant light
Frame kitchen art Clean off window sill, make it functional
Vacuum out lint trap
- 3 years this April we've been in the house...thinking we need to clean the lint trap!
- Living Room
- Hang picture/canvas above couch (when we get it from Father-in-Law's)
- Guest Bath
Get rugs- woo hoo! Found a great deal at Kohl's! Decorate!
- Get office organized
- Shred papers
File papers Guest Room Geek Room(we moved futon to living room and arcades into guest room)
- Find items to list
- Get items listed
- Read 2 books.
- Finish Prophet
- Read more comic books! :D
- Make a new dessert
- Have a a BBQ with friends/family
- Go camping
Float a river Dye my hair a different color
That's all I have for now!
Have a great night!