We had Yao's passing, Joey had pnemonia (a not so bad kind...antibiotics killed it!) a birthday party, packing...it was a crazy week. Then last week was OneCamp.
OneCamp was awesome! We had a great speaker, Sean McDowell!
Now onto my WIWW! :) I am (of course) linking with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy!
This was for church
Love how skinny this skirt makes me look! :)
- Shirt: old! From JcPenny's
- Necklace: Premiere Jewelry
- Skirt: thrifted! ($6, orginally from Target)
- Shoes: Payless
I went to Goodwill a few weeks ago. I went to find just belts for around my waist. I left with 2 skirts and 2 belts! :)
- Purple Skirt :$6 (still had Forever 21 tag on it!)
- Gray Skirt: $6 (from Target)
- Blue elastic belt: .99!
- Reversible belt (it's black then brown): .99!
Lunch with my mom!
- Shirt: Target clearance!
- Shorts: Kohl's
- Shoes: my Ssekos!! :D
I ordered my Sseko's last Wed and had them by Saturday!
They had a B1G1 free deal with their staps!
I got the teal and black ones.
Learn more about Ssekos Here.
For running errands.
I love the comfy-ness of that shirt, but the fit is kinda frumpy.
I'm thinking it needs a belt or something.
- Shirt: Old Navy clearance (last year)
- Capri's: Ross
- Shoes: Ssekos
I hope you have a great rest of the week!