A while back I did this post about my favorite sites!
I was talking with my mom today and was telling her about different sites I liked, so I went to my old post and looked through the list again. I want to add a few more!
- Nesting Place - I love this site! I have posted about it before here. I love that she inspires you to decorate with things you love, not just because they are "in" and that she reminds me that your house does not have to be perfect!
- The Inspired Room - This is another great decor blog! Her's and Nesting Place are two sites I check daily! She always has great tips!
- Amazon- I love amazon! You can find great deals on a lot of things, even grocery items! Plus I got a free 1 year subscription to their Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping)! I got it through their student edition! They also have a great club for mom's! I have seen great deals on diapers through that program, just letting you know! I won't need those for a while :)
- Etsy- There is so much great stuff on Etsy! There is vintage things, items that you can buy to make jewelry/crafts, and also handmade items! I have gotten a few things off of there and it has all been a great experience!
- The Cape on the Corner- I am not sure how I found this blog, but I am happy I did! She has great crafts/decorating makeovers, cute posts about her kitty, and random posts that make me laugh!
There you go! Just a few more sites added to the list! Have a great day!
i don't know what i did to deserve you, lol! thank you so much for that, and i agree about all the others! i don't know where i'd be without etsy, i can't even count the number of people i've suggested etsy to. and what can't you find on amazon? i also read inspired room and nesting place, among many others. i have finally gotten my reader to zero, and today there's over 120 things already!
girly, i just gave you an award. come check it out, my friend.
I love some of the aggregate craft sites best like One Pretty Thing and Be Different, Act Normal. It saves me from searching all over the web for fun crafty things.
I love the Cape on the Corner too! And she is just so sweet!! :)
Post a Comment