I was just thinking I wanted to share with you some of my favorite websites. Some of you may read this and wonder where I get these ideas/advice/deals, what websites/blogs do I check. Here they are:
- Money Saving Mom - just a little bit of everything! Deals, coupons, Once a Month Cooking, Homemaking Tips and more!
- Mojo Savings - has great freebies listed.
- Hip 2 Save - I love her silly personality! She uploads videos every once in a while and they just make me laugh :)
- She Saved - has great giveaways and has good posts about different websites with the best deals.
Homemaker/Thrifty Living/Helpful House Tips:
- Life As Mom- Great for Once a Month Cooking Tips and I love her advice and new series: "14 Ways to Be More Joyful".
- Home Ec 101- Has great advice on many problems around the house (stinky garbage disposal, spills, etc.) and she has recipes too!
- Coupon Teacher - Has great Thrifty Thursday posts! Plus she has some coupon deals and she shows her loot after shopping :)
- Good Cheap Eats - Has great cheap recipes and helpful tips
- The Pioneer Woman- She gives away a Kitchen Aid Mixer almost every week, thousands enter, but I am still hopeful one day it might be me :) Plus she has helpful tips and yummy looking recipes!
- Make it and Love it - Has great sewing tutorials and cake making tutorials.
- House of the Hepworths - She has great makeovers on thrift store stuff and she includes tutorials! :)
- Remodelaholic- She has great remodels of furniture and her house. I also like that once a week others link up their thrifty creations or re-dos!
- Nestled in Rosenberg - I love it that we live in the same town. That cute stuff she makes and gets is here where I can make it or get other good finds! She has a lot of cute thrift and antique finds.
- The Graphics Fairy - this one is awesome bc she has SO many CUTE vintage graphics for you to print...yep you read that right...print!
That is all! That's what's in my bookmarks! I hope you find this list helpful!