Ok I am so pleased with this new device I got, I am going to share the news with you!
So for a long while I have been sweeping about every other day if not everyday and multiple times because of our three cats and their love of getting litter everywhere. It was driving me crazy!! And it hurt my back, I know I'm not that old, but it did hurt my back to sweep all the time.
So I did my homework on a vacuum that could suck up all the litter. I found one and decided to try it.
- it's corded, so it won't die on you in the middle of use
- The stick and the bottom you see are attachments, it is actually a hand vac. So if wanted you can add or remove those to make it how you need to use it
- A crevasse tool. (idk about that spelling) but that is the tool that gets stuff out of corners or tight spaces.
- With the attachment seen above, it moves along the floor and gets ALL the litter I have!
- Maneuvers easily when using the stick and attachment seen above.
- The bottom attachment above is small enough to get into hard to reach places!
- Picks up cat hair, litter, dirt, and little pieces of food that fell out our cat's mouth.
Another great advantage for me is that it helps improve my mood verses when I had to sweep. Sweeping the whole kitchen was tiring and made me grumpy at times. Now I look forward to this! Just push it as you walk around and WAA-LAA a clean floor!!
The only thing that I have discovered is it might be a little messy when emptying the vac. We have a garbage can in the garage and so it's not that big of a deal for me. But I think for someone trying to empty it into a normal kitchen trashcan, it might be a little messy. However you could always empty it outside. (Well depending on what you vacuumed up)
Oh the best thing....it was only $19.99 at Home Depot!! Such a great deal!
So I recommend this to people with cats. I did read though that some had a hard time with it picking up bigger things, like dog food. So it just depends on what you want to clean with it.
On another note...
I was thinking today about my status I have posted on Facebook recently. They are about couponing and this vacuum. Then I realized, man I sound like a wife. lol Not that it is a bad thing, I just thought it was amusing that here I am 21 years old, and I am SO excited about things like a house cleaning device, and deal getting. Definitely not a normal college age person. I like it that way. I may be weird, but I am happy. :)
Have a great night and stay warm!