I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Our's has been a little hectic, but we have nothing planned for this weekend, so I am looking forward to that! :)
I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy, of course! :)
Sometimes last week, I think Monday
I wore this to work, I loved the ruffles from both the shirt and on the shoes!
- Cardigan: Charolette Russe
- Shirt: Target clearance!
- Pants: JcPenny's
- Shoes: Payless
I had a few errands to run and then went to get a haircut!
- Shirt: JcPenny's (I really like that store- they have good deals!)
- Cami: Old Navy $2!
- Shorts: my sister-in-law's, she didn't want them, so I got them!
Love it when that happens!
- Shoes: Sseko with my teal straps!
- Earrings (can't see): same as here...from a friend
I wore a lot of teal that day! It was fun and colorful! :)
Saturday I wore my bathing suit to the beach. My sister-in-law had her birthday party there with some friends and we were helping chaperon them.We went to CiCi's afterwards. It was fun! :)
This is the bathing suit I have:
I love it! It hides the things I want it to! :)
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Post a Comment