And I did!
Here's the loot:
I was SUPER excited to find the toothpaste!!
Here is what I got:
Herbal Essence big shampoo and conditioner ($8.99 clearanced $4.48) - paid $3.48
(GREAT price! Normally one smaller bottle is around that price!)
Crest Toothpaste 4.4 oz (5.99 clearanced 2.98)- paid $ .98!!!
- I had a $1 off coupon as well as a $1 Target coupon
Big box of oatmeal- 30 packets (6.99 clearanced $3.48)- paid $2.48
Fur Fighter (3.99 sale)- FREE! (My second one free!!)
- Handy Tip, after you use your little pad to get hair, wash it and you can reuse it instead of trashing
Herbal Essence Styler ($2.99)- FREE!
- Had the B1 shampoo or conditioner get a styler free! I put this coupon first in the stack in front of the $1 off Herbal Essence coupon used , not intentionally it just happened. So the Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner coupon beeped, but the cashier pushed it through! :)
Pictureka Card Game ($5. 24)- paid .24!!
- I wish I had printed more of those coupons. I left the Sorry coupon near the item, since I would have had to pay almost $2 for it still...even though that was a good price instead of $6. These would be great gifts! Oh well! :) I'm happy my Target finally got more on the shelves and I got one!
Excedrin ($3.99) - FREE!
- Had a coupon for a free bottle up to $5.99. All I could find that was under was that was a 24 count. Still...it was free!
If I would have bought everything at full price I would have paid : $47.99
Instead I paid out of pocket: $13.93!!!
I saved $34.06!
Yay!! I was so so excited that I was able to get those bulk items for so cheap and then get three free things on top of that! What a blessing!
Have a sunny day everyone! :D