Here is what I got:
Target Trip 1
Target Trip 2
The total amount for these items if I would have paid normal price (this includes sale and normal price, since some of the things I got were already on sale) : $49.20
I got all these items, for a total of... $6.89!!!
For those who hate math like me, that is a total savings of $42. 31!!
Here's how I did it!
Target Trip 1
- Del Monte (select) canned veggies on sale for .45
- Bought 8 cans of green beans (french cut and normal cut)
- Used 1 Buy 8, save $1
- Used a Target Coupon for buy 6, save $1
- Paid .20 each = $1.60
- Slower Cooker Bags $1.87
- Used $1 off
- Paid .87
- Steaz Tea
- Used a coupon for a free one here
- Trident Gum $1.29 (The apple and pinapple is cheaper than the strawberry and orange flavor!)
- This was an accident , I thought I was using a save $1 on 1, but it was save $1 on 2, the Target lady pushed it through though!
- B1G1 Free
- Buy 2 Save $1
- Paid .29 for both!
- Total: $2.71
- Strawberries on sale for $2.49
- $1 off
- Paid $1.49 for a whole container!
- On sale for .99 a pound
- Paid $1. 89
- Cat Treats
- Found one on clearance
- Bought one at full price (1.34)
- Had $2 off of 2
- Had a $1 off 2 Target coupon
- Free! Plus .61 that went to my other stuff!
- Soap dispenar ($9.99)
- On sale for $5.99
- Washclothes ($9.99)
- On sale for $3.99
- Used a $10 off of $10 or more (got in the mail!)
- Purse($40.00 normally!)
- on sale for 8.99
- Earrings ($12.99)
- on sale for $2.40
- Used a $10 off of $10 or more (got in the mail)
I am so blessed to find these good deals! I was extremely happy to find that purse, since mine was coming apart! We also needed a soap dispenser and more washcloths!
We will be set on green beans and kitty treats for a while! lol That's what stockpiling is all about though! :)
Here's a deal that might be happening next week, it all depends if the preview of the coupon section is correct. I use a Schick Quattro razor. Supposedly there will be a $2 off coupon in this Sunday's paper. At Kroger, until next Thurs. they have it B1G1 Schick Quattro razor blades(if I'm reading the ad right!). So you can use 2 of those $2 off and save $4 (since 2 are rung up, you can use 2 coupons)! That is a total of about $5 for both!!
I'm hoping that coupon will be there, since I am in need of razor blades. I hate buying them for full price bc they are very expensive, and hardly ever have a coupon. So if you need those too, keep your eyes open for that coupon. Just in case, I'm sorry if it's not there!
The coupon was in the Houston Chronicle this past Sunday (22nd). It is for $2 off! So if you need razors: disposable, or refills of razor blades for Schick, go to Kroger and use up to 2 of those coupons and B1G1 free! :)
Have a lovely day!
P.S. We are going to a Skillet concert tonight!! I'm SOO excited! Artists include: The Letter Black, Decyfer Down, Hawk Nelson, and Skillet! :D