Alright, to the less scary, more fun stuff!
I made these cute cupcakes for our Easter with my in-laws!
I learned 2 things:
1. Chocolate + Peeps = DELICIOUS!
2. If you make cupcakes with Peeps on top,only put them on the amount of cupcakes you think will be eaten. I ended up with 34 cupcakes and I put Peeps on all of them. 15+ came home with me. The marshmallow soaks up some type of moisture from the cupcake. The day after this, the Peeps were soft/soggy on the bottom.Still yummy to eat though! Slowly, as time went on the whole Peep got soggy! Gross!
I went to Target last week. Guess what I saw!?Easter clearance! Woot! I love it when seasonal stuff goes on clearance! The best is if you can wait till the 90% off!
This is what jumped in my basket.
- 2 Sugar Cookies (left over from Christmas...still good until Sept, I checked)- .18 each!
- 2 York Peppermint Patties- .72 each
- Reese's Pieces (for Joey)- .72
- Suave Dry Shampoo (random I know...had a coupon for a free item)- Free!
- 2- 6 pack of washcloths - .79 each!
I was SO happy to find those washcloths!! I had seen a set when it was 50% off and thought 3.99 was a good price. I figured if I found some 90% off I'd get another set. I found these 2, not with the Easter stuff, but in the bath department! I'm glad I was scoping the clearance items on the end-caps!
That is all I have! Got to go, we are having my mom, grandma, Joey's mom and step-dad over for dinner in 30 minutes! Joey's sister is eating dinner with us too, she's already hangin' out with us :)
Have a great Sunday!