Woohoo! I am still excited about the good deals I got at Target yesterday!! Here's what I got:
- 6 pack of Bounty Extra Soft Paper Towels
- 3 Kraft dressings
- 3 Crystal Lights
- 1 Nivea for Women Shower Gel
- 1 Nivea for Men Shower Gel
- BIC pens
- 2 things of ribbon
- 1 8-pack of greeting cards
I guess your wondering how much I paid for all these things, since Bounty and some of those things can be really expensive.
Well I paid:
I saved: $29.23!! YAY!
Here's how I did it:
- 3 Crystal Lights (regularly $3.94) on markdown for $1.97
- Had a $3 off of $3 coupon
- Had a $1 off of 3 Target Coupon
- Made them $1.91 for all 3 boxes!!
- Nivea Shower Gels
- Women Shower Gel- on clearance for $3.84
- Had a $4 coupon
- Men Shower Gel- on clearance for $3.84
- Had a $3 coupon
- Paid .84
- Just got to say that I was totally blessed finding these. I've been wanting to try the women's one in that scent for a while. Then a normal bottle of the men gel was 3.99, I did not want to pay .99 for it. Instead I found 2 bottles and paid .84 for it! Cheaper and I got more! :D
- BIC pens - .99
- Had a $1 coupon
- 3 Kraft Dressings (regularly $2.69) on sale for $1.89
- Used a .55 off of one coupon
- Used a Target coupon B2G1 free
- Made them $3.78 for all 3 bottles or $1.26 each
- That's a good price for me, since Kroger's is usually in the upper $2 each.
- Bounty Extra Soft Paper Towels- on clearance for $7.64
- Had $1 Target coupon
- $6.64- thought this was a good price since I usually buy them when they are on sale for $6.99 at Kroger. Plus we needed paper towels!
- Ribbons and Notecards
- These were normally $1.00 each(from the Dollar Spot). They were 50% off
- Paid .50 each
- Clorox Bleach- $1.87
- Had .50 coupon
- Made it $1.37
I am so excited about that Crystal Light! lol I paid .06 per packet. Now that's some affordable lemonade! :D